WHOLE DUDE – WHOLE SUBSTANCE :
Aristotle stated that corporeal substances are composite of two principles; 1. Form, and 2. Matter. What is called Form is actuality, and what is called Matter is potentiality. We often tend to understand the actuality of human form without giving much attention to the potentiality of its matter or its living substance. Aristotle did not regard the human body and soul as separate as the soul is merely a set of defining features. He stated that the structure and behavior of things contribute to their individual being and function. In his opinion, “There is a science which investigates Being as Being and the attributes which belong to Being in virtue of its own nature.” Whole Dude or Whole Person is composed of Whole Substance and that Substance is of Spiritual Nature. Hence, Whole Dude or Whole Person is not divisible into Body and Soul. Whole Dude or Whole Person is not an embodied Soul and is a Living Soul.
- Spiritualism and Knowledge of Human Nature (bhavanajagat.com)
- Spiritualism – Human Nature and Human Forms (bhavanajagat.com)
- Whole Dude and Whole Flavor (tarangini.wordpress.com)
- Whole Dude Loves Whole Food for Whole Life (tarangini.wordpress.com)
- Whole Dude – a Dude With Whole Attitude (tarangini.wordpress.com)
- Whole Dude – Get a Ticket to Whole Life (tarangini.wordpress.com)