WHOLEDUDE – WHOLEDESIGNER – MUNSELL:
Albert Henry Munsell is the reputed author of A Color Notation(1905), and the Atlas of Munsell Color System(1915). The Color System he created is used internationally for specifying opaque colors of dyed or pigmented surfaces.
THE MUNSELL COLOR TREE:
The Munsell Color Tree refers to the three-dimensional representation of the Munsell Color System. It is a method of designating colors based on a color arrangement scheme developed by the american art instructor and painter Albert H Munsell. It defines colors by measured scales of hue, value, and chroma, which correspond respectively to dominant wavelength, brightness, and strength or purity. The Color System developed by Munsell has become the foundation for all other Color Order Systems.
THE SCHEME FOR THE COLOR ORDER SYSTEM:
In biology, the generation of color is more complex than the use of a Color Order System described by Albert Henry Munsell. Firstly, the information for the Color Order System must be transplanted in the genetic material such as the DNA of the living creature to make the information as its hereditary characteristic. Secondly, when we look at the green plants, the green pigment called Chlorophyll is found inside structures called Chloroplasts. It involves the designing and arrangement of parts, details of structural units, and form in a creative scheme apart from the use of the scheme for the color. The fact of designing can be known by studying the purpose and the functions of the artistic unit that is created.
- Wholedude – Wholedesigner – Tyndall Effect (bhavanajagat.com)
- Wholedude – Wholedesigner – Rayleigh (bhavanajagat.com)
- Wholedude – Wholedesigner – Maxwell (bhavanajagat.com)
- Wholedude – Wholedesigner – Newton (bhavanajagat.com)
- Wholedude – Wholedesigner – Baeyer (bhavanajagat.com)
- Wholedude – Whole Designer (bhavanajagat.com)
- Wholedude – Wholetweet (bhavanajagat.com)
- Wholedude – Whole Artist (bhavanajagat.com)
- Munsell’s Colour System (lameakercm.wordpress.com)
Leave a comment