SPECIAL FRONTIER FORCE DEFENDS JAMMU AND KASHMIR
On behalf of Special Frontier Force, I confirm Special Frontier Force’s deployment in Ladakh Province to defend Jammu and Kashmir. In the context of role of foreign powers in Kashmir, it is important to recognize Special Frontier Force as a military organization in which the U.S., India, and Tibet participate as allies. It may be noted that Special Frontier Force had a role in India’s Kargil War.
It is of interest to note that United Kingdom and the United States simultaneously extend military and economic aid to Pakistan in support of its illegal political and military campaigns to annex Jammu and Kashmir. If not United Kingdom, the United States is playing on both sides of fence of parties involved in this dispute.
Both United States and United Kingdom need cooperation of India to contain Communist China’s Expansionist Doctrine. China’s Maritime Expansionism poses direct challenge to Japan, Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia. China’s Expansionism needs to be addressed in comprehensive manner. There is no choice other than that of addressing the issue of China’s military occupation of Tibet; the first victim of China’s Expansionism. Pakistan cannot be trusted and cannot be counted as ally in any initiative that aims to Checkmate China’s Expansionism. Supplying sophisticated military hardware to Pakistan has not helped the United States. Pakistan shared designs of US military equipment with China helping China to advance her fighting capabilities. China manipulates Pakistan’s Nuclear and Missile Programs and for that reason Pakistan has to be counted as serious Security Risk.
Pakistan with her role in Balochistan, and Afghanistan created more enemies for the United States. The War against Soviet Expansionism got transformed into War on Terrorism as Pakistan used Afghan Campaign to make profits for her military bosses.
India from the beginning tried for peaceful resolution of Kashmir issue following the guidelines given by United Kingdom when it granted Independence to Pakistan and India in 1947. United States and United Kingdom made huge financial investment in Pakistan and as of today, it failed to promote Democracy, Peace, and Justice in South and Central Asia.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-4162 USA
SPECIAL FRONTIER FORCE
Jammu and Kashmir burning?
Jammu and Kashmir burning? Media and trouble makers thrive on mischief. Everyday, Kashmir is in the news, and its usually portrayed maliciously.
JAMMU AND KASHMIR BURNING?
Media and trouble makers thrive on mischief. Everyday, Kashmir is in the news, and its usually portrayed maliciously by many of these elements that India is inhuman, steeped in illegality and is evil.
First the facts.
As per international law, all of Jammu and Kashmir is integral part of India. This was effected by the treaty of accession signed between the Maharajah of Kashmir and India on 27th Oct 1947.
1. Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh consists of 22 districts, separatist are present only in 5 districts – which represents a mere 15% of the state, and they are all Sunni Muslim. The voices and faces you see on television like Omar Abdullah, Mehbooba Mufti, Yasin Malik, Shabbir Shah, Gilani, Asiya Andrabi and Lone are from this region and sect.
2. The state has 12% Shia Muslims, 12-14% Gujjar Muslims and 8% Pahadi Rajput Muslims. It also has significant population of Sufis, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Hindus. None of these communities have any separatist demands.
3. The larger two of the three regions of the state consisting of Jammu and Ladakh covering an area of 85,000 square kilometers are not Muslim majority areas, and there has never been any demand of separatism.
4. When terrorist Afzal Guru was hanged, the media made it appear as if the entire state was out on the streets. The reality was that out of 22 districts, there was not a single demonstration in 17 districts and only 5 districts in the Valley saw staged demonstrations.
5. Poonch has 90% and Kargil 90% Muslims, but there was no protest in these areas.
6. Our perception about Jammu and Kashmir is that a battle between nationalism and separatism is going on for the past 68 years. Nationalism has neither been lost nor will it, because in most areas of the state, majority of the people are nationalists.
7. The only legal dispute tenable under international law is, How India should get back areas that are under the illegal occupation of Pakistan and China?
‘Separatism’, ‘dispute’ and ‘autonomy’ are three myths raised by Pakistan and her agents within Kashmir and other parts of India
The State should be considered as one entity like Jammu (with maximum of the ground area), Ladakh and only thereafter Kashmir.
Pakistan and India baiters have been harping on United Nations Security Council Resolution 47. The resolution identifies Pakistan as an occupying force and states that in order to bring peace and harmony, the following steps will be undertaken in sequence.
1. First Pakistan must demilitarize and withdraw ALL its military forces and nationals used for the purpose of fighting from Kashmir.
2. Subsequently India must demilitarize Kashmir
3. A plebiscite may be held to determine the will of the people of Kashmir.
Since Pakistan failed to demilitarize, the entire process of normalization went into a tailspin. That was in 1947, it is now 2016. In November 2010 the United Nations removed Jammu and Kashmir from its list of disputed territories.This UN Resolution is thus dead.
Secondly, the resolution was passed by United Nations Security Council under chapter VI of UN Charter.Resolutions passed under
Chapter VI of UN charter are considered non binding and have no mandatory enforceability.
Since the government and the armed forces do not speak on the issue, the reporting is left mainly to separatist leaders and politicians, Jihadi terrorists, and the media. That most of these people and organisations who owe their loyalty and livelihood to foreigners, the reports will unjustifiably portray India in a bad light.
Muslim Pakistan’s national identity is defined by a single dimension of being anti India and the destruction of secular India. Fake issues and imaginary threats from India are constantly raked up to provide justification for the Pakistan army to control the reins of power.
Pakistan has lost all the wars they have waged against India. Pakistan claims concern for Muslim brothers in Kashmir, while simultaneously abducting, torturing and exterminating large number of Baluchis,and Pashtuns, shows its desire for conflict with India.
Pakistan because of its terrorist activities and toxic behavior, is on very bad terms and in conflict with all its neighbors be it India, Afghanistan or Bangladesh.
The Pakistani leadership and Army have bankrupted and impoverished Pakistan by wasting money and resources on useless confrontations. Pakistan is using Kashmir merely as an issue to harm India by waging a proxy war using terrorism, with the hope of bleeding India with a thousand cuts.
In spite of Pakistan’s best efforts, Kashmir will always remain an integral part of India, and we will grow stronger with time.
Write and Posted: Aug 2016 – by Gurvinder Singh
My thanks to Mr. Ranga Bedi for providing me valuable inputs for this article.
©2016 Guru Wonder | Pune, India