THE EVIL RED EMPIRE – RED CHINA VS INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE
Nixon-Kissinger US administration made a fundamentally flawed decision in permitting Red China’s admission to the United Nations during 1971. Red China’s Communist Party Chairman Mao Tse-Tung demanded membership in the United Nations as a precondition before giving his consent to President Nixon’s visit to Peking during February 1972. Apart from UN membership, Red China has permanent seat in UN Security Council and the privilege to ‘VETO’ decisions approved by other members of UN Security Council.
The International Court of Justice(The World Court at The Hague) is the principal judicial organ of the United Nations. Enforcement of Court’s decisions is subject to the ‘VETO’ power of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council. It may be noted that United States withdrew from Court’s compulsory jurisdiction in 1986. United States accepts the Court’s jurisdiction only on a case-by-case basis.
Philippines has decided to take her dispute with Red China to The Hague in July 2015, and the Court will begin hearings on July 07. In my view, this is a futile exercise as Red China is a ‘Tyrant’ who will use any excuse or pretext to follow a course of action she has selected. I ask my readers to realize that Tibet was not allowed to report Red China’s military aggression to the United Nations. Both Philippines, and Tibet have to ultimately find Justice without intervention of the United Nations or its Court as they have no capability to correct Red China’s tyrannical behavior.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-4162, USA
The Spirits of Special Frontier Force
|The Spirits of Special Frontier ForceSpecial Frontier Force is a military organization of India, Tibet, United States to resist Red…|
|View on www.facebook.com||Preview by Yahoo|
PHILIPPINES TO PRESENT CHINA SEA CASE AT HAGUE NEXT MONTH
Philippines to present China sea case at Hague next month
Alleged on-going reclamation by China is seen on Mischief Reef in the Spratly group of islands in the South China Sea, west of Palawan on May 11, 2015 (AFP Photo/Ritchie B. Tongo)
The Philippines will argue its case against China’s claim over most of the disputed South China Sea at The Hague next month, the foreign department said Monday.
The Netherlands-based UN court is scheduled to conduct a hearing from July 7 on a case lodged by the Philippines in 2013 which China has spurned, foreign department spokesman Charles Jose said.
“Right now we are preparing for the oral arguments in The Hague on July 7 to 13. Our team from Manila and from the United States will be flying there,” Jose told reporters in the Philippine capital.
Philippine officials and diplomats, assisted by US lawyers, will represent the country in the proceedings, Jose said.
China claims almost all of the South China Sea, even areas close to the coasts of its neighbours. Its claim is disputed by the Philippines as well as Brunei, Malaysia, Vietnam and Taiwan.
The waters are a crucial sea-lane and rich fishing ground also believed to hold large mineral resources.
The Philippines asked the UN tribunal in January 2013 to declare China’s claim invalid and against international law.
Manila says some of the areas claimed by its powerful Asian neighbour encroach on the former’s exclusive economic zone as defined by a 1982 UN convention on the law of the sea, which both countries have ratified.
Recently the Philippines has accused China of taking more aggressive measures to press its claim.
These include reclaiming land to turn previously submerged islets into artificial islands capable of hosting military installations.
This has alarmed foreign governments including the United States and Japan, raising fears it could eventually impede freedom of navigation and commerce.
The Philippines says next month’s hearings will be crucial to the five-member tribunal’s decision on whether Manila’s complaint has legal merit as well as whether the court has jurisdiction over the case.
- South China Sea
- The Philippines
© 2015 AFP
Yahoo – ABC News Network