The human mind cannot be imprisoned or enslaved by anyone. There should be no obstacles or barriers to the free flow of thoughts and its physical expression. In its natural state a river flows without any impediments and that fluid flowing state is important for effective human communications. Sarasvati bestows that river-like streaming and fluent speech which is an attribute of a mind that is set free.
M.B.B.S. Class of April, 1970.
- A Letter to the Living Tibetan Spirits (bhavanajagat.wordpress.com)
- The Celebration of Spring Season (bhavanajagat.wordpress.com)
- Science, Rational and Irrational Belief – the Experience of Reality and Ultimate Reality (bhavanajagat.wordpress.com)
- Life and Death – a Changing World and Unchanging Reality (bhavanajagat.wordpress.com)
- Life Under the Shadow of Secondhand Smoke (bhavanajagat.wordpress.com)